There’s nothing like a plump apple-like cheek to give you a youthful glow and give your whole face a lift. Volumising cheeks is flattering in all sorts of ways from lifting out those folds from the edge of your nose to the corners of your mouth, helping with marionette lines and jowls and restoring the more youthful fullness across the middle 1/3 of the face.
There are lots of advantages to plumping out the cheek area. Also see before and after photos on liquid facelifts; although the individual effect on each area is subtle the overall effect of cheek enhancement can be very dramatic, yet look completely natural.
In cheek enhancement there are many things to consider:
-Whether the patient would need more volume or lift
-Type of skin the client has
-Whether there are additional problems, which Dr Sophie will try and improve upon at the same time, for example depressions caused by tear troughs.
These factors affect both the type of Dermal Filler, which would be best suited to the client, and exactly where in the cheek to position the product.
What to expect from a visit to Dr Sophie:
– Your initial consultation is free, and you will be seen by Dr Sophie personally.
– When you arrive we will fill out any confidential paperwork.
– We will carefully discuss your main concerns and possible treatment options, along with a exact quote of the total cost of the treatment.
– The benefits and disadvantages of each treatment will be discussed fully.
– There is no obligation to have a treatment, you may wish to go away and think about it or you may wish to time the treatment in order to fit in with other events in your life.
– If you wish to go ahead with a treatment it might be possible to go ahead the same day.
Special notes for cheeks, when filling the cheeks there can be a little bruising/puffiness, this will vary from patient to patient, it can be can be camouflaged with make up, but you may not look your best for a couple of weeks so it is important to plan this procedure around any important events you may have.
To make an appointment with Dr Sophie, ring 0203 556 1753.
Wanstead: High Street, Wanstead London E11 2AA
96 George Lane, South Woodford, London E18 1AD
Westfield, Stratford, East London E20 1EJ
Beehive Lane, Gantshill, Ilford Essex IG1 3RD
Cranbrook Road, Gantshill, Ilford, Essex, IG2 6RE
2, Station Road, Ilford, Essex, IG1 4DP
Soon opening in:
High Road, Chigwell, Essex, IG7 6QA
High Road, Loughton, Essex, IG10 4LF
Queens Road, Buckhurst Hill, Essex IG9 5BD.