Crows feet (lines fanning out from the outer edge of the eyes running toward the temples and cheeks), some people regard them as a sign of wisdom, but if you’d rather they were gone, they are generally simple to treat.
The best method again depends on the depth of the lines and thickness of the skin, but they can be treated with peels, micro-needling, mesotherapy, Botox®/Anti wrinkle injections or Dermal Fillers, again the advantages and disadvantages of each will all be discussed with you at your free consultation.
One of the simplest ways of treating these is with Botox®/anti wrinkle injections, one of the advantages of this is that the outer part of your eyebrow can be lifted to give a more flattering shape to your eyebrow.
What to expect from a visit to Dr Sophie when treating your lines:
– Your initial consultation is free, and you will be seen by Dr Sophie personally.
– When you arrive we will fill out any confidential paperwork together.
– We will carefully discuss your main concerns and possible treatment options, along with a exact quote of the total cost of the treatment.
– The benefits and disadvantages of each treatment will be discussed fully.
– There is no obligation to have a treatment, you may wish to go away and think about it or you may wish to time the treatment in order to fit in with other events in your life.
– If you wish to go ahead with a treatment it might be possible to go ahead the same day.
Special notes for Treating Crows Feet:
One of the simplest ways to treat these is with Botox®/anti wrinkle injections, one of the great advantages of using Botox® is that there is virtually nothing to see on leaving the clinic, you can just go back to your routine and no one need know your secret. Although you should avoid strenuous exercise for around 4 hours afterwards or a massage within 24 hours after treatment.