Do you grind your teeth?
Bruxism is the medical term for the habit of grinding the teeth and clenching the jaw. Stress is one of the many things that can make teeth grinding worse. However, there is a simple and effective treatment which not only will help you with this annoying habit, but will also reduce the wear on your teeth.
Inserting a little “Botox®” into the muscle that Clenches your jaw will reduce grinding and the wear on your teeth within a matter of days, adn maximal effects will be seen within a couple of weeks.
Generally it is better to treat this area once, and then follow up after a couple of weeks and top up again, top up is free.
What to expect from a visit to Dr Sophie when treating your Jaw clenching/grinding teeth:
– Your initial consultation is free, and you will be seen by Dr Sophie personally.
– When you arrive we will fill out any confidential paperwork.
– We will carefully discuss your main concerns and possible treatment options, along with a exact quote of the total cost of the treatment.
– The benefits and disadvantages of each treatment will be discussed fully.
– There is no obligation to have a treatment, you may wish to go away and think about it or you may wish to time the treatment in order to fit in with other events in your life.
– If you wish to go ahead with a treatment it might be possible to go ahead the same day.
Special notes for Jaw clenching/grinding teeth; One of the simplest ways to treat these is with Botox®/antiwrinkle injections, one of the great advantages of using Botox® is that there is virtually nothing to see on leaving the clinic, you can just go back to your routine and no one need know your secret. Although you should avoid strenuous exercise for around 4 hours afterwards or a massage within 24 hours after treatment.
Ring 0203 556 1753 for your appointment with Dr Sophie.
Wanstead: High Street, Wanstead London E11 2AA
96 George Lane, South Woodford, London E18 1AD
Westfield, Stratford, East London E20 1EJ
Beehive Lane, Gantshill, Ilford Essex IG1 3RD
Cranbrook Road, Gantshill, Ilford, Essex, IG2 6RE
2, Station Road, Ilford, Essex, IG1 4DP
Soon opening in:
High Road, Chigwell, Essex, IG7 6QA
High Road, Loughton, Essex, IG10 4LF
Queens Road, Buckhurst Hill, Essex IG9 5BD.