Wrinkles under eyes are generally one of the more tricky areas to treat, as the skin here is very thin and delicate. There are a number of different ways that these can be improved both using Botox® / “Fillers” or mesotherapy/”skin boosting”. Unfortunately often more than one type of treatment is needed for example you may require both Botox® / “Fillers” or “mesotherapy and the best treatment will depend on a number of individual factors. Very often treating this area will require a number of sessions, these can however be combined with the treatment of other areas simultaneously.
What to expect from a visit to Dr Sophie when treating your Under Eye Area:
– Your initial consultation is free, and you will be seen by Dr Sophie personally.
– When you arrive we will fill out any confidential paperwork together.
– We will carefully discuss your main concerns and possible treatment options, along with a exact quote of the total cost of the treatment.
– The benefits and disadvantages of each treatment will be discussed fully.
– There is no obligation to have a treatment, you may wish to go away and think about it or you may wish to time the treatment in order to fit in with other events in your life.
– If you wish to go ahead with a treatment it might be possible to go ahead the same day.
Special notes for treating wrinkles under the eye; This really is one of the more challenging areas to treat. Be wary of anyone who tells you otherwise; treating this area requires skill and patience, but as you can see over time some great results can be achieved. Most of the products used are purchased by the syringe and the whole of this syringe will need to be used in the same visit. Only minute amounts of product should be used to treat this area and the remainder used elsewhere on your face, at no extra cost to you. Generally any marks from treatment can be camouflaged with makeup and you should be able to continue with your every day activities, although you should avoid strenuous exercise, extremes of temperature (eg sauna) or a massaging the area within 48 hours after treatment. Often following treatment in this area of your face there can be a little puffiness, and it is therefore you would be advised to have this treatment at least a couple of weeks prior to a big occasion in order to ensure that you look your best.